Jul 3, 2007

So happy its TUESDAY!


Today's Challenge~ With summer here and alot of kids out of school. Let's share if we like to go to the beach or city pool more? Have a nice day!

Well, we prefer Grandma's Pool, lol. But since we don't live close to her anymore, we're gonna settle for the apartment complex's pool. We'd go to the beach, but I'm not too keen on sand. Oh, and the "beach" is a kinda long drive for us. We have lakes, but those just aren't that much fun without jet ski's or boats. I think this year though, we'll probably take day trips to Tahoe or Pyramid, just because we never did that when my ex was around. We never did anything really.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez