Aug 25, 2008

What's going on in my lemony world...


Well, let's see. My classes started today. I logged on to my individual classes and wowzers! I'm going to be a busy girl. But this is what I want, right? LOL

I'm also trying to plan a trip to Hawaii. OMG! This is HARD! I don't know where to stay, I want an ocean view, I don't want to spend all my time traveling, and all that jazz. This is crazy. I have to book tonight! Eeekkk!! I've been online for 2 days trying to decide. If I could just settle on an hotel, that'd be a start. Oh well, I'll keep working on it.

I have a meeting with the speech pathologist at the school today to sign my son's IEP. He'll be starting speech once they come back from their break.

I'm trying to plan activities for my first Girl Scout meeting and make sure everyone knows to be there. I have to make all those phone calls tonight.

And tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment. I really don't want to know what she's gonna have to say about everything. I can't get anything to regulate in my body.

Oh, and since I'm going to Hawaii in about 3 weeks, I need to buy a swimsuit. Lucky me. ;)

1 comments:

Noelia on August 25, 2008 at 2:57 PM said...

I wish I was planning a trip to Hawaii...lucky you! Hopefully you'll find something for tonight. And good luck with your bathing suit hunting.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez