Aug 6, 2008

Sally Homemaker I'm Not


I am starting to get BORED with being at home. I have never ever been good at it. It's not that I can't stay busy, it's just the things I would be busy with just aren't that enjoyable. Now, I could for sure just hang out and pet my pretty scrapbook things, but that always makes me feel guilty. Why? Because I don't ever feel like I've done enough of the "stuff" I hate. I really try to keep reminding myself that cleaning the house while the kids live here is like shoveling while it's still snowing...pointless. Doesn't make me feel any less guilty. I cooked pork, did laundry, and baked cookies. And I cleaned up my mess in my scrapbook room.
One of these days I'll get a job, I hope...

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez