Aug 3, 2008

Organizing, wishing and a little sluggish today.


I am on an organizing roll this weekend. Although today I haven't been moving very fast today. My friend and I were out until the wee hours of the morning, pretending that we were 21 again. The reality of being 34 has certainly sunk in for me today though. ;) Anyway, I have decided that I am going to start sorting EVERYTHING in my scrapdungeon. (hehe, it's my new nickname for my room....the lighting stinks) I'm going to try to get all alike items together so I can find things easily. I found stuff today that I didn't even know I had. That's a sign that I've gone a little overboard. So I'm going to work on more paper holders and something to hold all the pens and markers I've accumulated.
And since I'm feeling like a slow slug, I've been perusing the internet. I decided to make my wishlist of things I want:
This Paper Trimmer:


The Crop-a-Dile Big Bite:


An OTT Light


The list could go on and on. I'll have to add to it as I think about it. But those are my definite wants at the moment. Maybe once I get a J-O-B. Speaking of which, I wasn't able to file my unemployment claim. Apparently what they told me last week was a lie. They did close my claim when the reported my bonus. Which is now questionable as to whether they should have even reported it. So I get to spend another wonderful Monday on the phone with them. And I have to go to an interview with them tomorrow. It's like it never ends. Maybe something will get settled tomorrow. And Tinkerbell exists and drops pixie dust on my head while I'm sleeping.

Anyway, my chicken wings are on their way. Yummy! I've been craving them all day. So I am going to go get everything ready for tomorrow and ear my dinner. G'nite!

4 comments:

jillconyers on August 4, 2008 at 4:20 AM said...

The OTT light is on my wish list too!

Sandra Collins on August 4, 2008 at 5:37 AM said...

I so want one of those OTT lights - my lighting in my whole house stinks so one of those would be perfect for scrapping

Danielle on August 4, 2008 at 9:22 AM said...

I have the OTT light and I LOVE it. I even use it for the lighting to take photos of my layouts.

If also have left a surprise for you over on my blog.

Lily on August 4, 2008 at 9:29 AM said...

ooo, hubby has been asking me waht I want for my birthday and that ott llilght certainly fits the bill. Thanks for inspiration! Sorry about the bureacratic bs. have fun organizing.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez