Aug 11, 2008

I'm a schoolgirl again!!


*giggle* I'm a college student again! I just put the final touches on my class schedule. All of my classes are online and only one has on campus testing. I spent the day trying to figure out what classes I needed to take to transfer to UNR. (Go WolfPack!!) Right now I'm a TMCC Tumbleweed. Okay, they're not called the Tumbleweeds. Thats the name of the fictitious football team we made up 11 years ago when I was on the student newspaper. I got an Associates degree back in 2002, but I want to finish my Bachelors before I die, so I'm starting again.
I have to buy my books next week. Egads! They are so freaking expensive! Classes were $788.00 and books (+ a TI84 calculator) are just as much. And one class doesn't require books!! Oh well.... it will all be worth it in the end.

Tomorrow, I have to start working on a rough schedule for Girl Scouts. I'm going to do a troop for Brownies and Juniors. I've been trying to figure out how to do a website/blog that's private so I can do updates and photos and such. I've been checking around to find one and I'm not coming up with anything.
But I am gonna keep trying. I've got to work on figuring out what we want to do and how much it's gonna cost. And I've got to plan on badges. And get a cookie mom. And set up bank accounts. Sheesh! A girl should get paid for this. It's like a full time job.

I still don't have any prospects. Why do I feel like I'm gonna get screwed in the end? Seriously? This is my last comfortable month. Next month I'm going to have to start selling plasma or something. No, I think I'll start with scrapbook stuff and go downhill from there. Maybe I'll sell the kids.
I have to start worrying about insurance since my ex isn't working either and his insurance runs out at the end of the month. I'm actually going to have to apply for food stamps and medicaid. Can you tell that I really hate this? I don't like not working. I can't even let myself relax. I know I'll get a job. But the wait is killing me.

Anyway, I'm gonna take my depressed self to bed. I have ambitions and goals for tomorrow morning so I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. :)

1 comments:

Danielle on August 12, 2008 at 8:22 AM said...

Try to hang in there. Once you finished school, you will see that it was all worth it. And don't worry so much about the yucky house stuff. Do enough of it to get by, and then do something that makes you happy because in my experience, a happy Mom makes for dealing with the children so much better.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez