Aug 20, 2008

101 Things About Me! Thanks FairyQuadMother


This is my inspiration: Mz-cellaneous otherwise known as Fairyquadmother on 2Peas.


101 Things About Me
1. I’m a natural redhead.
2. I don’t like cold sodas.
3. I once lived above a bar.
4. I traveled across country on a Greyhound Bus.
5. Twice.
6. I really like beef jerky. A lot.
7. I have 3 kids.
8. I drive a mini-van
9. I’m a Girl Scout troop leader.
10. I like diet coke with lime.
11. And bud light with lime.
12. I like playing majong tiles.
13. And Pop-It.
14. I have a Torrid Diva Style card.
15. I only have one credit card.
16. I snore.
17. I’m a slob, but I’m trying to reform.
18. I like to shop for scrapbook stuff.
19. I love shopping for kids clothes.
20. I don’t like to cook.
21. But I like to eat.
22. I would drink coffee all day long if I could.
23. I’m diabetic.
24. I *heart* dark chocolate.
25. I *heart* Britney Spears.
26. I’m currently unemployed.
27. I wish I could stay that way.
28. My MP3 player has Bob Seger, Prince and FloRida on it.
29. I don’t sleep well.
30. I love my Nine West purse.
31. I don’t understand the obsession with expensive purses.
32. Or with David Beckham.
33. I wish my boyfriend would tell me he loves me.
34. I like to watch movies.
35. I cannot play video games. I lack the hand/eye coordination.
36. I like the color of my eyes when I’ve been crying.
37. I’m really into murder mysteries.
38. And true crime novels.
39. I don’t like to gamble because I used to be a slot tech and I know the machines are fixed.
40. I like to eat my cereal soggy.
41. I like to kiss.
42. I sleep on my side.
43. I like to wear high heels.
44. I cannot do just one thing at a time. I’m always multi-tasking.
45. I have two cats, Zero and Gypsy.
46. I have a Tinkerbell obsession that I try to blame on my daughter.
47. I want to buy a mustang for my next car.
48. I’ve been involved with Girl Scouts since 1981.
49. I like doing my taxes.
50. I wish I didn’t bite my nails.
51. I have a watermelon stuff collection.
52. I’d like to have a frog stuff collection.
53. I think Halloween is the best holiday ever.
54. And Christmas is a close second.
55. I love turkey, stuffing, mayo and cranberry sauce sandwiches.
56. I’m stubborn.
57. I speak my mind most of the time.
58. I’d like to go back in time and be a real southern belle.
59. I’m planning my next honeymoon, without a groom in mind, lol.
60. Oh, I’d like to get married again someday, just not today. Or tomorrow.
61. I have a jealous streak that just won’t quit.
62. I’m growing less fond of MySpace every day.
63. I’m afraid of heights
64. And snakes.
65. I like to watch Ghost Hunters.
66. I believe in ghosts.
67. I could be an organizational genius if I’d get off my butt and do it.
68. I spell check in my head.
69. I talk to myself constantly.
70. I’m not very good at interior decorating.
71. I don’t make my bed every morning.
72. I despise laundry.
73. I buy my shoes at Payless.
74. I love to dress up, but have no reason to.
75. I would love to have more friends to IM with.
76. I finally have a good relationship with my mom.
77. My ideal job is one where I work from home in my PJ’s.
78. My favorite color is spring green.
79. My second favorite color is bright pink.
80. I would wear flip flops all year long if I could.
81. I love boot cut jeans
82. But I wear capri’s 99% of the time, year round.
83. I wear a lot of tank tops. I own about 30 of them.
84. I don’t like to excerise.
85. I’ve seen Gone with the Wind so many times, I know it word for word.
86. I want to learn to knit and/or crochet.
87. I watch so many crime shows I think I could get away with it. LoL
88. I don’t like keeping secrets.
89. I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished so far.
90. I wish my dad was.
91. I miss my hometown.
92. I want to be a millionaire!
93. I’m not ashamed of my bankruptcy. I learned from it.
94. I want long hair, but I cut it every summer.
95. I love BBQ chicken pizza with ranch dressing.
96. And Bully’s cheese fries with BBQ sauce.
97. I’m addicted to low-carb Monsters.
98. And Atkins chocolate shakes.
99. I balance my checkbook to the penny, because I like to, not because I have to.
100. I like to send my man love notes via email.
101. I am finally happy, after all these years. 

1 comments:

jillconyers on August 21, 2008 at 4:23 AM said...

Fun list!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez