May 24, 2009

I scrapped!!


I spent yesterday out at County Purr Farm using all the tools and stamps to create some cool goodies. It was a lot of fun. Just me, my mom, Lizzie and the owner, Donna Jean. Very cool!


So I continued on in that groove and came home and did a little scrappin'. It's not much, but ....

I used the Feb kit from My Green Tangerines. I challenged myself to use just the product included with the kit. Check it out:

And here is what I put together:

So I had to go outside my "box" and use color combos that I've never really used, but I think they came out okay. The 6x12 layouts are going to be part of an album I'm going to cut out of chipboard. (LOVE my new guillotine paper cutter!) So, I'm in a scrappin' mood this Memorial Day weekend, and I'm going to work on some more cool stuff once I'm done babysitting and picking up my chitlin's. We're gonna have to rent a couple of movies and find something fun for dinner first though. I'm going to add stuff from my stash and use more of this cool kit. I promise to post more pictures! :)

Alright, the baby's momma will be here shortly so I'm gonna get all her stuff together while she's still napping. *sigh* I miss naptime, lol. Why do they have to grow up?

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez