May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo!


We had some exciting events around these parts today, lol. I was at work and my oldest was home, with instructions to walk to the school and then back home to get a feel for walking there. So around 10:40am, I got a phone call from a desperate screaming child. "MOM! SNAKE!!!! Mommy, come get me!!!" Yep, she met up with a snake on the trail. I had to haul tail home from work to get the damsel in distress. Poor thing. She was terrified. She says she will NEVER ask to walk to school again. I had to promise her pizza and ice cream. It must have worked, because she's at a friends house spending the night.

I'm working on my finals. I cannot decide what to write on my final essay. Is a 79.67% a passing grade? If so, I don't even have to turn in the final essay, lol. Does it show that I am completely burnt?

And with that, I am headed to bed. I'm hoping to fall asleep before midnight tonight.

G'nte.


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez