May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Today was a good day. No really, it was. I got up late, got the kiddos all fancied up, and we went to the park and took pictures. We got my mother a gift (went halfsies with my brother) and we had dinner. I managed to have a little reminder of why I don't go out in the sunlight, but after a little rest I'm back to good.

Here are some pics from our photo outing.

The kids and I:

All of us:

All the kiddos:

And a baby picture:

On a side note, while I was out enjoying the sunshine with my family, I was also winning a contest at Green Tangerines. :) Whoot-whoot!!! Oh, snap! Check out who won! I can't wait to get my prize. And while you're at it, check out their April Kit. My heart is all a flutter. Tomorrow after write another essay and make my Econ cheat sheet, I am hoping to get into my scraproom and play around. I've got some pretty good pictures to scrap.

G'nite!


post signature

2 comments:

Theresa on May 10, 2009 at 8:54 AM said...

Great family photos!

Hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

The Greedy's on May 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Looks like you had a great time. heeeheee Where the H E double hockey sticks is MY prize???? You lucky lucky girl!!!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez