May 17, 2009

Monday, monday......


Okay, so it's technically Sunday, but I wanted to do a quick post and share another great website I discovered. Of course it's scrapbook shopping related... :)

www.dollarscrapbooking.net

Look at all the loot I got for just under $45.00:

My favorite was that Caution! Girl line with the pink skulls. Most of this was $1 or less. If you're a scrapbooker, you know that those packs of brads can run $3.99 or more. The most expensive was $4.50 and that was a book of rub-ons for caution girl. :) Oh yeah, I'm stoked.

So school is out, I've cleaned the house so now my weeknights and weekends are ALL MINE. Well, aside from cooking dinner and hanging with the chitlin's. I think I'm gonna get a bicycle so I can learn to ride again and take bike rides with the kiddos.

Here is my first recipe post. It's easy-peasy and everyone in my house loves it. :)

3lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

1 Bottle Lawry's Tequila Lime 30 Minute Marinade (I use a store brand when I can't find this one)

Throw everything into the crockpot for 6 hours on high. If needed, put some water or chicken broth in the crock pot with the chicken to keep it moist. We eat this in tortillas with cheese, on salads, on top of rice...... It's very flexible.

Alrighty, I'm headed to bed. Have a great Monday!!

G'nite!

post signature

1 comments:

Deborah on May 18, 2009 at 6:33 AM said...

My house is a MESS...wanta come clean it?? :)
I haven't heard of that site...I'll have to check it out!
thanks,
Deborah


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez