Mar 10, 2009

While I am supposed to doing homework....


I am not, lol. I stopped researching to eat and got sucked into a show about "The Curse of the Lottery". And of course, it got me to thinking. What would I do if I was handed $41M? Wow. The top 10 things:

1. Establish college and trust's for my children, my niece and nephews. I would definitely take care of them first.

2. Build a house. Not a god-awful 30,000 square foot mansion, but something that would suit a family of 5+ without us all being on top of each other. So probably 20,000 square feet. Just kidding. ;) And I would have my cousin design it. He's got real talent.

3. Take care of my mother. She deserves it. :) I might even provide a little for my other family members.

4. Clear up all my debt, all $40,000 of it.

5. Buy a car or two. Most definitely a green Ford Mustang, probably a convertible. And a tricked out Mini-Van or Tahoe, for the peeps.

6. I would set up the most Awesomest scraproom ever! LOL Perhaps even a scrap wing.

7. Travel. There are many places in the world I want to see, and lots of things I want to do. Besides I need something to scrapbook. ;)

8. Maybe a little cosmetic surgery. A nip, a tuck, a lift and some lipo, lol. But only after I spend time with a personal trainer and a nutritionist/cook.

9. Invest, invest, invest..... Make that money work for me.

10. Help out the community. There's a lot of good programs out there that need assistance.


So there's my fantasy for today. Now I'm going back to reality.


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez