Mar 17, 2009

Tuesdays Gone With the Wind....


He he....I couldn't resist.

Okay, so tonight we went to Klunker's, a local ice cream parlor, for a fundraiser for my daughter's classroom. We decorated cookies and hung out for a bit. I am a very bad scrapbooker because I did not take my camera. (I am so fired!) But we had a good time.

I spent the day tackling the mess that is my scraproom. Hopefully, I'll finish tomorrow. Who knew this would be such a project? LOL Actually, tomorrow is it. It has to be done. I have things to do during the day Thursday and Friday.

I've got a lot of stuff I want to try out when my scraproom is done. I've seen some really neat sketches lately that I can't wait to adapt. I'll post the sketch and my take on it as I make them.

Happy news! I found my long lost best friend! She popped up on Facebook one day last week. We have been talking and catching up. It's like we never left off all those years ago. What's funny is that even though we've been apart for almost 13 years, our lives have been eeriely similar. Our interests are the same and we're going through some of the same issues. I'm grateful we're not on different planets and we have something to talk about, lol.

Alrighty, I'm gonna catch some Zzz'sss. I think I'm gonna get up earlier than normal to give myself a longer day. Oh wait....is that a good idea?

post signature

1 comments:

Theresa on March 20, 2009 at 6:58 AM said...

LOL over leaving the camera at home. I did that the other day too and the people with me couldn't believe I didn't have one. Glad you found your old friend and could reconnect.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez