Mar 24, 2009

Twilight BLAH!!


So I've laying around the house in sheer misery from side effects of my Depo shot. I haven't been able to do much more than lay in bed and throw up, much like being pregnant. I haven't decided which condition is worse. Today is the first day I have kept anything down. And it is also the day the mailman dropped off my new Netflix rentals, one of which was Twilight. OMG! How dumb can a movie be? Well, I found out. I read the first and second books. I wasn't impressed. I still can't get over the premise of the storyline. Vampires in the daytime. Ummm, okay. First of all, Stephanie Meyer made her cameo. Cheesey. Secondly, I have stuff in my scraproom that could put those "glittering" vampires to shame. Puh-lease! That wasn't glitter, lol. I guess if you just have time to kill, you should watch it. I'm mailing it back in tomorrows mail.

So like I said I've been dog sick since last week. And my spring break is over. :( I've had a lot of time to read, so I'm caught up on that. But man, it's hard to pay attention to Core Humanities when all I want to do is sleep, lol.

I also haven't done anything in my scraproom. Sorry Chris. :( I don't have much left to do, so I'm hoping that I'm still feeling good tomorrow so I can get in there. I have the first few episodes of the Tudors on DVD that I plan on watching while I finish up in there. That ought to motivate me. I saw the first episode of the third season and I'm hooked. History being served up as entertainment. I'm sure they have taken a lot of leeway with the facts, but what I saw had a good grasp on what I've been reading about in class. Plus, they're all so pretty.... hehehe.....


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez