Feb 2, 2009

I'm in LOVE!!!


With a vacuum no less. :) The old POS that I had finally kicked the bucket last night so I went on the prowl for a new vacuum. I found a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser and brought it home. I put it together in under 10 minutes and started sucking dirt, lol. It was amazing the crud that came up. Disgusting, but amazing. I thought my floors were relatively clean, but I guess I thought wrong. This is gross, but I thought I'd show what it pulled up out of my hallway, which is 3.5 wide by about 10 feet long or so......

Yes I know, GROSS! Right? I've been walking around on that. Barefoot. EWWW!!! After one pass with this vacuum my carpet felt fluffier. I totally plan on spending the weekend moving furniture and vacuuming the whole house. Twice.

Oh and I'll tell you if I am in love with my new washer/dryer set. After last nights attempt at drying a load of clothes for 4 freaking hours, I decided it was time for a brand spankin' new set. Best Buy will be delivering them Friday.

How bad is it that I'm all excited about domestic deeds? LOL Oh well, it'll wear off soon.

School started back up. I'm taking 4 classes again. Anthropology 101, Core Humanities 201, Music Appreciation, and MacroEconomics. Wish me luck.

Alrighty, I'm going to go read until MEDIUM comes on, then I'm going to watch that in my nice warm bed. :) I'll be back soon!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez