Jan 25, 2009

Sunday, Jan 25th...Already? What the!?!?!?


How did it get to be the 25th already? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm working. And I'm in pain. And trying to hold down the lemon cupcake fort alone, lol.

While I am grateful to have a job, I am so bored with the monotony of it. Copy > Paste > Print. I do that 1000 times a day. My poor brain has melted. But it will be over before I know it and I'll be complaining that I don't have a job.

So somehow, I hurt myself. Pretty badly apparently. I was having a numbness and pain in my left arm, so naturally I went to the doctor. It wasn't a stroke (thank goodness), but their best guess without an MRI is that I've pinched a nerve in my shoulder and it's causing all the pain and numbness in my arm. So I've been taking muscle relaxers. Or knock-me-out-on-my-ass-all-day pills. Seriously. I slept through the entire weekend. I can't take these when I go to work. Not that they'd notice, lol. So they seem to be working alright to ease the pain. Unfortunately now I have a handful of pills to take every night. Between the diabetes meds, the ibuprofen, the blood pressure meds and now the muscle relaxers, I take about a dozen pills at a time. Yeah me!

So in what little time tonight that I was conscious, I managed to work on putting my room back together a little. Here's another sneak peek:


From T-Mobile Pictures

Click on that to see the little bit of progress I've made. Also, my dollar spot finds from recent trips to Target, Michaels and J's.

Alrighty, I'm gonna go hug my heating pad and read Stephen King. Hopefully I will have more to post sometime this week. Oh yeah, classes start tomorrow. Yeah me! :)

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez