Feb 23, 2009

Thought I'd change it up a bit.


I changed the blog background because I'm bored. Today was my first day of re-unemployment. I dropped my hunny off at the airport and then went on a major grocery shopping trip. Smith's, Costco, and Walmart. I bought a lot of food, in the hopes that I won't be lazy and make trips to Burger King constantly while the big guy is away, lol. I am really going to try to plan a menu and stick to it. I bought a good mix of easy fix stuff and sit down family dinners. Maybe I'll start posting my weekly menu ideas so that I'll stick to it. What the heck, let's start with tomorrow. Tomorrow, I think I'll put a pot roast in the crockpot and make some roasted potatos and brocolli. Yummy. Now I want some.

So tonight and tomorrow morning I will be in my scraproom, hopefully making some sense of the mess. And I have lots of reading to catch up on. Which reminds me, I've been reading New Moon and I gotta say "blah". It's not doing a whole lot for me. I'm almost to chapter 13, so I hope it picks up soon.

Alrighty, I am going to go try out MSP (magic shave powder). I'm hoping that it doesn't do any burn damage to the garden, lol. But I have 10 days of recovery time. :) I'll let you know how it goes.

G'nite!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez