Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


No really, it's a very Happy Valentines Day for me! My hunny has been out of town since December. He's been home, but only for a day or two at a time once every 1o -14 days. This most recent trip had him out of town until the 16th. So, I went about my business as usual today. I got home and I had a wonderful gift waiting for me. MY HUNNY!!!! He came home early, just to be here tonight. How romantic is that? I had no clue, although he'd been dropping hints since Thursday.

Of course there is a bad part to this, lol. The house looks like 3 tornados went through it. I thought I had tomorrow to worry about cleaning. Damn.

But, I get to spend tonight with my hunny sleeping next to me and that is what Valentine's Day is all about. :)

Oh and let me just say that I love my new washer & dryer set. I'm doing laundry like a mad person. I'm just not getting it all put away, lol.

Alright, I'm gonna go take a bubble bath and start New Moon. Everyone have a great weekend!


post signature

1 comments:

Sandra Collins on February 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM said...

what a wonderful surprise!
enjoy new moon - it's fabulous!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez