Dec 13, 2008

I wish this was a lazy Saturday, lol


So this past week has been hectic to say the least. A little re-cap:

*I lost my children. Yep! Just pass me the mother of the year award. On Wednesday, their normal after school activity was canceled, and I was unaware of that fact. And guess who was unavailable by phone? (That would be me) So my poor chitlin's were stranded at school for two hours. Ugh! Thank heaven for the school staff. They stayed with my kids until I got there. And that was feat in and of itself. I broke a lot of speed limits and common courtesy rules of the road.

*I finished my semester of school. I got all A's! Man, I forgot how hard school was. And my dumb butt is gonna do it all again next semester. Thank God for winter break.

*I got my first paycheck yesterday. And it's already spent. How does that happen? Oh yeah, planning birthday parties for the chitlins, buying Xmas presents, paying my car payment and all the other "little" expenses that added up fast.

*Today we have two birthday parties to attend. Yippee! 4 hours of cake and screaming children. I couldn't be happier. :)

*The chitlin's set up the tree last night. Tonight, we have to decorate it. :)

*The temp job is going well. I've moved from copy/paste monkey to research/copy/paste monkey. *giggle* But they're paying me well. I shouldn't complain. I do have one thing to say though. Staying awake for 8 hour stretches at a time is a bitch, lol. There is not enough low-carb Monster on the planet.

*And last and most importantly, my little man won an award for improving his reading. I am so proud! He's overcoming his speech issues and he's improving by leaps and bounds. I took a picture but it didn't come out. So here's a video (isn't he cute?):

Alright, well, I need to shower and wrap birthday presents. And decorate for Christmas. And clean house. And do laundry. And make Christmas cards. Where's my Monster??



post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez