Dec 25, 2008

Christmas, Christmas time is herrreee.......


Okay, so my family didn't appreciate my singing either, lol. Nor did they like my recital of the Night Before Christmas. But that's alright.:) I liked it.

I managed to make Christmas pretty good for the spawn this year. Well, good in the sense that they got many small, inexpensive gifts so it looked like a lot. Walmarts $4 hoodies and track sets went pretty far. I managed to get those great deals I mentioned earlier, and my mom had gone to Mervyn's right before it closed and got coats, and other stuff for like $2.99. And I utilized my brother's employee discount at Best Buy to get some video games for like $8 and a really nice bluetooth for $20.

So for Christmas from my Hunny, I got {drumroll, please} - SNOW TIRES!!!! That is the single most romantic gift I've ever received! Seriously. It tells me that I'm loved and it matters to him that I'm safe. Plus I whined after Monday's mishap. A LOT. (**eta** He ended up paying for them so I didn't have to. He's so cool like that.)

I also got the software for my wishblade to make it compatiable with Vista. From my mom, I got my Crop O Dile Big Bite and a Dronkey. He's so cute! I also got two very nice tennis bracelets, one from my grandma with pink stones and one from my daughter with CZ's. And stop my beating heart..... my brother got me headphones that match my mp3 player that Santa got me. My neice gave me a box of chocolate. *sigh* I've been staring at those since 3pm.

We didn't have Christmas dinner or anything, but I think that's okay. My little ones are at their dad's until next week, so my holiday was really over around 2 o'clock. If there's one thing I can't stand about divorce, it's sharing the holiday's with my ex. Of course, my kiddos have already called me wanting to come home. I feel sorry for them, but I can't really do anything about it. Perhaps he'll bring them home early.

Anyway, I'm going to go play with my new software. I'd go into my scrap room, but I can't get in there. It's a MESS. That is tomorrow's project, cleaning that disaster area. I've decided that I am getting a new desk next month. I cannot stand it. Something about that desk I got last year just kills my mojo. I can do stuff, but I feel forced. It's not the relaxing experience it's supposed to be, lol.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe and warm!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez