Jul 17, 2008


I've been working on kits for some projects I've been wanting to do, and I thought I'd share two of them with you. :) Take a look-see and tell me, would you be happy to get this in the mail? I'm still contemplating selling kits somewhere, somehow, but I'm not sure my taste is something others would enjoy. I made 2 kits, one for a girl and one for a boy. The girls is Crate Paper's KATLIN collection. I didn't have my cardstock out when I took the pics, but here's what I put into the envelope:



There are ribbons, buttons, Prima flowers, paperclips, little flower accents, brads, eyelets and other little accents.

And my boy kit is Basic Grays ARCHAIC line. I did have all the cardstock for this one . I used some specialty paper, a tan one with a "scale" texture and a green with with a "reptile skin" texture. And there are flower, ribbon, fabric strips, paperclips, brads, photo anchors, cardstock stickers, fiber, buttons and more...





I'm addicted to making these kits and sticking them in envelopes so they can sit on my shelf from here to eternity. LOL I think I really like this way of scrapping so I can get all of my stuff together for a project so I can actually work on the project when I have a chance.
Anyway, if these were for sale somewhere, what would or wouldn't appeal to you? Curiosity's got the best of me now....

5 comments:

Danielle on July 17, 2008 at 3:53 PM said...

Actually, I like them both because not only is there pattern paper and cardstock, but there is a ton of extras such as ribbon and embellishments. That is what I look for in a kit. I want to have all of the components that I need for a layout in one place.

On a side note, I love your blog title. I have a thing for cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Followed your link from 2peas...
I LOVE your kits! I think you should submit your info. somewhere to be a designer or something. I don't know much about them, but it sure can't hurt! Gosh, we must just have similar taste!
~Heather
(runsincircles @ 2peas)

Noelia on July 17, 2008 at 10:34 PM said...

I think your kits look great and have tons of stuff! I particularly love the boys kit and the variety you have there.

Krissynae on July 18, 2008 at 2:37 PM said...

Very cute kit. Love the colors. I like the variety. Great job.

Anonymous said...

please list them for sale and post a link so I can buy them ! They are great ! Love all the goodies !


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez