Jul 20, 2008

I'm starting to sell....


I just listed some Prima Fancies on ScrapbookAddict. Here's the listing for those:
Prima Fancies

Tomorrow, I am going to list a couple of kits, probably at the same place. I'll be working on that in the morning.

Anyway, I haven't done anything all weekend. I spent all day Friday sorting through a big rubbermaid container of photos. I have sorted all of them into groups with index cards so I can scrap them. And I found a ton of old photos of my early childhood that I scanned into my computer and uploaded to scrapbookpictures.com to print off. I'm excited to scrap those. I have a few that are really damaged. I don't know where I'd go to get them fixed, but I desperately want to.



So, Saturday I dropped my kids off, and picked up my nephew so my mom could work. My brother went off again, but that's nothing new. I don't mind helping, but I'm not going to do it if I'm going to be yelled at for trying to do the right thing.

Today, I hung out in my scraproom and sorted through my Prima's and other stuff. And laundry. I did a ton of laundry, and I'm still not done. I also watched a movie called "The Dead Girl". It was actually pretty good. I liked the way the told the story. It was a little graphic, but overall I liked it.

And I just finished a book calledBlack Magic Woman by Justin Gustainis. It was interesting enough that I read it in two days. It's an investigative type story based on supernatural circumstances. It's a good read.

Right now I am reading Missy. It's period piece and it's set in mine boom Virginia City, so it's right up my alley. It's told by a 19 year old mullato "flash-girl" so it's simplistic, grainy and graphic. So far, I like it.

All right, my hunny's gonna be home shortly, so I'm gonna get the kidlets ready for bed. It's time for our "alone time", lol. G'nite.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez