Jul 23, 2008

The best laid plans...


Well, I know that I declared today to be scrappin' day, but life had different plans for me. My daughter has been complaining that her mouth hurt for about a week now. I thought it was just molars coming in so I didn't think much about it. But she's been complaining so long that I thought I'd just take her to the dentist just in case. So we got a 10am appointment and I took her out of school. They took x-rays and we find out that she does indeed have molars coming in, but she also has baby teeth refusing to budge. Again. The dentist ended up pulling out two baby molars, one of which has a root that's about an inch and half long. She's sore, swollen and crabby.
Chipmunk Cheeks


I cannot find my wishblade software and I'm ticked. I can't find the case with all my software actually, but I'm mostly concerned about my wishblade stuff. I can't get the software on my new computer, so I can't use the freaking machine. I'm tempted to buy the new software, but that's $100 I don't have. *sigh*
And I am trying to put stuff together for the Jar of Whimsey swap I'm in. I'm kinda running into creative block. I don't have a lot of "stuff". Filling it with scrapbook stuff wouldn't be hard, but I don't have items just laying around. I'm going to take a day and go to goodwill n' such to see what treasures I can find. Of course I'm weary again because the person I am paired with has 2 posts on 2Peas. The person I was paired with for the last swap fell off the face of the planet. I didn't get anything, but then, I didn't mail hers either because she never responded to my emails. So I wasn't out anything, but I didn't get anything either.

I have been thinking about taking the kids to Tahoe this weekend. We went a couple of years ago and had fun, so I thought they'd like to go again. I'd like to do something since we haven't done anything fun this summer. I'd really like to go to an amusement park or something along those lines, but money is tight, and I couldn't afford the tickets if I wanted to. I was thinking about going to the crystal fields that Dawn told me about and we may still do that in a couple of weeks. I'm still brainstorming.

I'm not making any plans for tomorrow because if I do, they'll get messed up anyway, lol. But for now, I am going to read another little bit in my book and get comfortable. I am really going to try to get up early tomorrow. Really I am. ;)

1 comments:

Lily on July 30, 2008 at 3:29 PM said...

oh poor thing. Teeth pulling's a messy business. ope she feels beter soon and you get some scrapping time.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez