Dec 9, 2007

Last Published on Oct. 14th...... Or how I became the most hated woman in No. NV


Guess I should have updated before now.....there's been a lot of changes in Lemon's house.

*My paycheck before this last one was GARNISHED by my step-dad. Yep you read that right. Over a year and a half ago, my stepdad loaned my ex and I some money. Shortly there after, everything went to hell. I explained that because of the separation, money was tight and I wasn't sure when I could pay him back. I gave him a little money, and thought he understood. That's what I get for thinking apparently. This past summer, he sued us and got a judgement. He put a lien on our house. But that obviously wasn't enough. He filed the papers to garnish my wages....only he had them served to my ex's house. So I had no knowledge it was coming. Nice, huh?

*I filed for bankruptcy. No I'm not embarrassed. I was in over my head and it was time to do something about it. I have no money for an attorney so this will be an adventure. I filed pro se on 12.03.07. My creditors meeting is on 01.10.08. And I have a ton of papers to file by 12.18.07.

*My mother has custody of my nephew. My brother got another DUI, along with other charges. He'll be arraigned on the 24th. Merry Christmas, huh? Oh and my parents collaborated to bail his dumb ass out. If it were up to me, I'd have left him in there. Don't think that for a split second I didn't think about keeping the $$ Dad deposited for bail. I'm a firm believer in the let him rot way of thinking.

Anyway, just a little synopsis of what's happening in my bubble. I've been thinking about some new years resolutions for this upcoming year. Maybe they won't be so hard to keep this go around. I'll keep ya posted.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez