Dec 25, 2007

My Merry Christmas :)


It's been a fairly good Christmas this year. My kids are spoiled rotten, of course. :) Here's a picture of their loot before they could get to it. That's a lot of presents n' such, lol.

And here are their smiling faces this morning. :) I was so glad to see them happy. I have lots of pictures of them opening their loot, so I am going to (hopefully) get them developed and scrapped in this lifetime.

And this year, I got presents! I know that sounds weird, but typically, I only got gifts from my mother. But this year, my totally rocking boyfriend got me all kinds of goodies. He's so awesome!
He got me the Huge scrapbook kit from Costco. :), a jewelry armoire, a bluetooth headset, a very soft bathrobe and a very pretty ruby/diamond pendant. I think I'll keep him.


My mom got me a new set of cake decorating tips, a very cute snowman sign, a pressed fairy calendar, and some other cool stuff. She rocks too. :)




I also got a very cool gift from myself, although I'm not sure how I knew I wanted it, lol. I only have to make payments for the next 5 years.


This is my brand spanking new-to-me 2006 Dodge Caravan, complete with Sirius & a DVD player. This is the first car I've ever bought BY MYSELF. This is also another step to being free of my ex. Yeah me!

Anyway, now that I've shown off a little, I am going to go watch Pirates 3. Or take an nap. I can't decide.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

2 comments:

Jennifer B on December 25, 2007 at 3:53 PM said...

You will love your van--I have a 06 Dodge Caravan. It is great with the kiddos!

Merry Christmas!

Darcey on December 25, 2007 at 4:47 PM said...

Congratulations on your new van! Glad you had a good Christmas!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez