Oct 14, 2007

I finally broke it out. & other updates




I got this a couple of months ago and I hadn't used it until tonight. So I had a minute to break it out. This little machine is PERFECT for my scrapping needs. Not to mention the occassional baby blanket I might make. Mind you, I've never ever sewn, but I'm willing to practice. Anyway, this little machine is about 10" X 12", so it doesn't take up a lot of room. And it's got 8 stitches, more than I could ever want, lol.

My nephew is with mom and doing good. I just saw him this weekend and it seems like he's finally getting bigger. He's definitely eating like a little piggy. I fed him an 8 oz bottle and he wanted more. My brother is still in jail. He *might* get out before Thanksgiving.

I went to the doctor and left with a whole slew of meds. Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, insomnia.... All stress related. Go figure. I feel like an old lady taking all these pills everyday. Of course some of them are vitamins, but still. I have a freaking days of the week pill thingy. *wonder if I can alter it?*

One small relief of that stress is that the state is now garnishing the ex's unemployment checks. And he's in arrears to the tune of 5 grand, in just 4 months. Of course that's aggravated him, so he's doing stupid stuff again. So I get a little stress relief, but get it right back in having to deal with him. But this is a chapter in my life that's almost over.

Alright, I'm gonna finish watching Dateline and I'm going to hit the hay. After 4 days off from work, I guess I should go back....wwwaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! I so need to become independently wealthy. oh wait, if I get the child support I'm owed, I'll get to live high off the hog.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez