Sep 13, 2007

Wisdom of a 5 year old


So this morning, I'm taking N into kindy and I told him to grab his book bag. He looks at me with the look of "mom - you're an idiot" on his face and says, "It's NOT a book bag! Its a backpack! There's no books in it, DUH!!!!"

Guess you really can't argue with that, lol.

So last night, I actually cleaned. Yes, me. She who does not clean actually cleaned the kitchen and the bedroom. Okay, picked up, but still. S was impressed and after asking me what I did with his girlfriend, said he really liked me like this. Its part of my lifestyle makeover and putting some effort into my life. There's no reason for me not to do things around the house other than I'm L-A-Z-Y. And this morning, I walked on my 15 min break. Oh, and I cooked breakfast for the kids, eggs and cheese toast. (Take that Cap'n Crunch!) And cleaned up after myself. So instead of waking up in time to throw on jeans and sweats I'm getting up 2 whole hours before I'm supposed to leave. It's amazing what I'm able to get done.

I've got a doctors appointment this afternoon. Yeah, THAT one. I hate September. *sigh*. But I get my shot, so I'm gonna be there early! We talked about babies last night, and I told S that I didn't think I could do a newborn again, especially after watching my brothers kid overnight. S said he thinks I could do it, but that we're not going to test that theory. Sounds good to me.

Alright, back to work. I'm bored as hell with nothing to do, so I need to go seek work from someone.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez