Sep 9, 2007

Reno Balloon Races


We had a great weekend! Friday I took the kids to the Reno Balloon Races. (I decided that it was okay to be late to work. That's the family/life balance I've been working on.) Anyway, they had a ball seeing all the balloons take off during Mass Ascension. (100 hot air balloons go up in the air at the same time) Here are a couple of pics:




I took those with my camera phone, so of course I needed to go back with my real camera this morning. So after babysitting my 10 week old nephew all night, I got up at 3am and headed to the shuttle bus stop. By 5am I was at the field for Dawn Patrol. Here's a video:



And some pictures of the balloons in the air after Mass Ascension this morning.

Well, I'm pooped. I just thought I'd share a little of our excitement from this weekend. G'nite!

3 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 on September 10, 2007 at 4:08 AM said...

those are some awesome pictures. I love those hot air balloons!

Sherri on September 10, 2007 at 9:30 AM said...

Fun stuff. some great pictures even if it was done by a camera phone.

Monica Loewen on September 10, 2007 at 10:36 AM said...

Looks like you had a great time!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez