Sep 11, 2007

Okay, so apparently I don't "do" embellishments


I'm working on my swap tonight and I've dug through all my scrap stash looking for embellishments. I have nothing new and exciting, just brads, eyelets, some chipboard and ghost shapes, ribbon and prima flowers. Oh, and some die cuts. **side note, I managed to find a lost bazzill stash**
I'm very disappointed. I don't have bling, or anything "new". And everything is really me. (read-unusual/weird). Add to this that my swap person is 10 years younger than me, with a VERY CUTE dog. But no kids, not married.... I tried to look at her gallery, but alas, that didn't spark any ideas for me. And I know I vowed to NOT purchase anything scrap related, but I think I'm going to break that vow, at least for the moment. So I need some help. What's hot? What's not? I'm going to go to the scrap store by my work tomorrow at lunch and take a look around. Oh and I MUST stay away from the patterned paper, especially the Heidi Grace stuff.

Alright, I'm going to stop digging around. I'm beginning to notice things that I know I had at one point that aren't here now, like my prima bity bag. :( It was either stolen by an ex-friend or I left it when I moved out of my house last year. Its just one of many things I've thought about tonight, knowing I had at one point and now, after unpacking, its just not here. *sigh*

Oh, and to anwser the challeng on 2Peas for wednesday, I look where ever. Magazines, online gallery's and eBay. Mostly I look at eBay. There's some very creative sellers on there.

G'nite. :)

2 comments:

Lynn on September 12, 2007 at 12:16 PM said...

Now that I've read your post.. I think I'm slacking in the embellishment department also. I might have to hit the LSS also. I do need adhesive, lol.

toners on September 12, 2007 at 5:25 PM said...

I was at the LSS today stocking up on that very thing! :)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez