Jul 14, 2009

Those two weeks just flew by.....


The kids have started back to school and I'm busily emailing every single job I see that I am even remotely qualified for. I haven't gotten any bites yet, but it's only a matter of time right? So anyway, we had a great 4th of July. We were able to watch fireworks from directly below the Nugget. :) And we saw the kids' cousins for a while. They really enjoyed that. :)

They started school on the 7th. It seems like the kiddos have some really good teachers this year too. And they're in classes with all their friends again, so that makes 'em happy. I'm letting them walk to school (despite the snakes, lol) and they seem to be enjoying it. I've been walking with them to get a little exercise in. It's about 2 miles a day, so it helps, right?

Poor Nate has missed 2 days of school already. :( He woke up early Thursday morning with incredible abdomen pain. We went to the doctor and found out he has/had an obstruction in his intestine. So he was given some medicine and we thought he'd just pass it. But Saturday, he had to go to the ER. He had a fever and was in pain like I've never seen. He had to be given fluids via IV, as well as pain meds. He was very good for his CT scan and other tests. Mama was a wreck however. (My mother says I need to sit all my kids down and tell them that they are not allowed to have any more hospital visits because Mom cannot handle it.) He's finally getting better and starting to act like his normal mischievous self again.


I'm going to go grab some popcorn and watch my DVR'd shows I need to catch up on. "Royal Pains", "Burn Notice", and "In Plain Sight" are just three of them. OOHH, I almost forgot "Ghost Hunters"! What a great way to kill some time tonight. :)

G'nite!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez