Jul 1, 2009

I picked up the scraproom today


And you cannot see the tabletop. However everything is out of the bags and off the floor. That in itself is an accomplishment. And tomorrow, I am going with my mother to Sacramento to go shopping. *sigh* At least I'm making a stop at Green Tangerines. :) And Chick fil a....mmm.....chicken nuggets. he he..... I am going to Joanns and Toys R Us and perhaps a side jaunt to the outlets in Folsom. I dunno. After cleaning up I am not feeling a shopping trip. I think this will definately be my last until mid -October when we go to the Scrapbook Expo. It's all good though.

Nothing to big and bad has been going on in my world as of late. Just hanging with the kids and cleaning house. I am reading "The Breathern" by John Grisham. I'm halfway through it, and so far, so good. I'll probably finish it this weekend.

Next monday the spawn go back to school. They all passed and have moved on to the next grade and I have earned another 3 dozen grey hairs. And now we get to start it all over. The plus side is my days will be free to job search. I'm really hoping that I don't have to do a whole lot more temp work. Seriously. I just don't like it. Sure it pays the bills, but just when I'm getting good at it, I'm gone, lol.

Alrighty, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is Spawn #1's birthday. And we have to get up early to make that drive over the hill. I guess I better figure out something to do for cake tomorrow. Hmmm....Hostess cupcakes from 7-11? That'll work. :)

G'nite all!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez