Jul 28, 2009

I spent the day in the scraproom


I have several projects in various stages of completion. I decided to get in a halloween kind of mood for two reasons. First, I saw Basic Grey's new Halloween line, Eerie. Oh.My.Goodness. They outdid themselves. I cannot wait to get my grubbies on this line!

Secondly, my mommy got this for me:

It's already hanging up outside my door, along with the skeleton above my scraproom window who's been hanging out since last year, lol. I'm so getting into Halloween this year.

Anyway, I have a long day tomorrow. More baby daddy drama. Oh well, I'm used to it by now.

G'nite!

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez