Jan 2, 2009

I settled on a few "resolutions" for this year


After I recapped last years resolutions, I thought long and hard about what I want for myself this year. So bear with me as I list these:

  • Find a job. A real job. With health insurance.
  • Lose at least 10% of my body weight. Which would be about 24 lbs.
  • Buy a dining room table that seats 6. And use it.
  • Get better car insurance.
  • Make more time for my family.
  • Make more time for my friends.
  • Make more time for my hobbies.
  • Start therapy, because I really need someone to talk to so I can clear my mind.
Pretty simple I think. Nothing too earth shattering. I just really need to focus my attention back to improving myself, so I can improve my situation.

So tomorrow is the kids' pool party. I'm hoping that everything works out well and we all have fun. Which means I gotta go find my swimsuit.

Here's a picture of the kidlets meeting Santa. I don't think I ever posted this, so I thought I'd share.

Okay, I'm off to read another couple of chapters in my book. G'nite.

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez