Feb 4, 2008

Man.... someone needs to buy my clone a willy!!!


So I've had this "adult novelty" item for over a year now. We got it as a gag after my separation from the lunatic. It makes a vibrating silicone version of your favorite man part. Only, I don't need the silicone version, if you know what I mean. ;) Anyway, I've listed this stupid thing on eBay 3 or 4 times and can't sell it. And every time I list it, eBay changes its rules on "adult" items. At this point it's like I'm trying to hock it out of the back of my minivan. So I've listed it again, for the last time:

Clone A Willy

Surely there has to be some bachelorette party out there that is just dying for one of these, right? LOL If you know of one, send 'em my way!

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez