Feb 18, 2008

And the foozball table is G-O-N-E!!


well, at least moved out to the garage. So I no longer have to worry about that. And I put all the clothing I'm going to list on eBay in its place, but it doesn't take up nearly as much room. And I'm doing great whittling my stash down to a manageable size. I may just sell it all! LOL, j/k. I can't believe how much wasted money I have sitting here. Seriously. I have TONS of ribbon, fibers and embellishments to go through, although I don't know how to sell them, whether I should use craigslist, eBay or ScrapAddict.
Guess I should work on that.

Anyway, I really just wanted to rejoice in the fact that I no longer have that thing in my living room. I'm off to read another chapter in the Rhett Butler story. :D

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez