Oct 2, 2007

Still waiting for answers....


I haven't heard anything just yet about my nephew. I'm trying not to worry. So I'm gonna fluff post.




Today's Challenge~ When doing a layout, do you chose to mat or not mat your photos?

Well that depends. Since I haven't scrapped in FOR-EV-ER, I was matting my photos. But my book of scraps has several LO's that I like that aren't matted.
I made rolodex cards for a swap and I matted my photo. I'd post a pic, but I want to wait until after everyone has gotten theirs.

This one isn't matted and I love it: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1182550

And this one is matted: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1235803

Soooo... its a mood thing.


Alright, back to worrying..... I mean work.

1 comments:

Lynn on October 2, 2007 at 1:41 PM said...

I am so sorry to hear about your new little nephew. That is so sad. I can hear your pain. I have to tell you (from experience)that if you or your mother take custody, you can not let your brother in your lives unless the court orders it. He will never learn like you said. We demanded that my brother not be allowed near the baby and we also made him fully aware that he was not welcomed in our homes anymore. Of course he didn't like that, but too bad.
Unfortunately, they have to hit rock bottom to get back up. It is very sad and I wish you all luck. I will be praying for you all.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez