Jan 4, 2010

My first project of 2010.


I finally completed my first project of 2010.  It is a little mini-book for Christmas 2009.  It needs pictures and journaling, but it's still kinda cute. :)  I used October Afternoon's "Nightlight" collection for this book. It was a kit purchased from Green Tangerines.  I got several of these little kits at the Scrapbook Expo back in September and I've vowed to use them, lol. I'm off to a good start.




And here is a sneak peek of next weeks project.  This is one that ought to be fun, even though I'm not a Valentine's kind of girl.... :)

















So, I'm off for now.  Everyone have a good week. :)

1 comments:

The Greedy's on January 4, 2010 at 9:38 PM said...

SUPER CUTE, I love everything about it. (hope that makes you want to put it in my box) heehee


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez