Jan 13, 2010

I'm behind already....


It's what, the 13th of January?  And I'm behind on my scrapping, lol.  The worst part about that is that I don't have any excuse for it.  I've been piddling around, but haven't finished anything.  I am waiting on a package that is being delivered today (yeah!) that contains a new cuttlebug folder and some prima flowers that will assist me in finishing up my projects, so that's a good thing.  And yesterday, I stumbled across some very cute $1 stamps at Joann's.  These pics aren't the best, but I wanted to share:


These are super cute!  There are some kid looking Valentines day ones, some Friendship ones and some general everyday ones.  I'm excited to use them!  And the kiddos want to use them for their cards for school. These ought to make some some ones.
Alrighty, I just wanted to share my find.  Be sure to check out the post below about Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration.  I am just so excited about this!  I <3 free stuff!!

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez