Sep 4, 2008

oh my, oh my, oh my....


It has been a whirlwind of stuff to do around here. I officially started school, and I am officially behind, lol. Don't panic, it'll work out. ;) I have been to two interviews this week, and I would take either job in a heartbeat. So hopefully, they call me back. {keeping my fingers crossed} My poor house looks like a bomb hit it. Dishes are piling up, I'm pulling clean clothes out of the dryer to wear and I had planned on cleaning my kids' disaster area, but that still has not happened. So to celebrate all the chaos that is my life, I'm playing on the internet tonight. Yeah, I know, bad Cassie. But I figure that since I was going to go to bed, I'm not really doing anything wrong, lol. Let's see. I'm still trying to decide what to do in Hawaii. You know, create an itinerary cause I'm anal like that. Definitely going to see the Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona Memorial. Definitely going scuba diving because my friend has threatened to kill me if I don't. {And no worries there either, I'm only irrationally scared of large bodies of water and marine life in general.} And OOHH yeah! I saw on 2Peas a reference to the Bodies Exhibition which as it happens is in Honolulu at the moment. I'm hoping my friend will want to go. She takes a lot of classes that deal with medical stuff, so maybe. I'm going to have to get all cozy with my laptop and check out other stuff to do on the island. I feel the need to plan!

This weekend is the Great Reno Balloon Race. I'll be up around 3am -ish to take my kiddos to see dawn patrol and mass ascension. So totally cool! And cold! We're going to have to bundle up. I guess I should find the box with the gloves n' hats n' stuff, huh? It's so much fun and sometimes I even get a picture or video good enough to share. :) I'm supposed to go again on Sunday, but I may not have the energy to get out of bed before noon that day.

Alright, I'm gonna go to bed now and fight my kitty, Zero, for my pillows and blankets. I got up on Tuesday morning and he was buried underneath my blankets, head on my pillow, snoring away. And he's been like that every night since. I take it he's not a cold weather kitty and it's been pretty chilly these past couple of mornings. I accidentally threw him off the bed the night before last. I was HOT and I snapped the covers off me. I didn't realize he was laying right next to me. Poor guy. He wasn't prepared for it. Heck, he wasn't even awake! Just so you know, cats don't fly well. ;)

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez