Sep 27, 2008

Nothing like Home Sweet Home


Well, we're all home now. I got my younger two from their dad earlier today. Unfortunately, they have been at each others throats from the moment they laid eyes on each other. Seriously. 7 and a half hours of straight bickering. AARRRGGHHHH!!!!

I am praying for a quiet evening. I have a quiz in Economics I need to complete. Oh, and I went shopping today. I got some cool scrap goodies. I'll post a pic tomorrow. And I'm going to be selling those kits I showed you guys from earlier. I just need to tweak them a little. :)
http://lemoncupcakes.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-working-on-kits-for-some.html

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez