Jun 14, 2009

Well, there goes the weekend....


I spent the weekend at home, not doing too much, except trying to clean during the hurricane. Why oh why do I continuously torture myself by thinking that while my kids live here I can somehow have a clean home? Yesterday it was rainy icky again, so we didn't do much. Although, the little kids' room is MOMMY CLEAN. Yup. I spent hours in there directing traffic so to speak, but they cleaned it. Today was laundry, dishes etc.... with a little bit of babysitting thrown in.

I did manage to finish my book, The Lace Reader, this afternoon. It was really good. I read it pretty fast and it held my attention. I'd recommend it if you want a good summer read. Now I need to find something new to read. Any thoughts? Hopefully I will have some time to read this week.

I'm still anxiously awaiting my May kit from Green Tangerines. *sigh*..... I really, really want it. I thought they were going out two weeks ago, but I haven't gotten anything. They haven't charged my bank account either so, I guess I'm just waiting. {insert the sound of my fingers tapping my desk} While I'm waiting I'm going to go through my scrap stash and selling some stuff on 2Peas. I've got wwaaaayyyyyy more than I'll ever use in this lifetime. It's a sickness I think because even though I have entirely too much I have stuff in carts on about 3 different online stores. And I'm planning a trip to Sactown for GT and a bigger, badder Joann's. I think a straight jacket might be in order.

Anyway, I'm gonna get to bed. I have to work tomorrow and the girls have their class fieldtrips to the waterpark. That'll be fun for them. I don't remember doing such cool things when I was in school. I wish they could take a camera with them. I'd love to see those pictures. Maybe I can get pics from the teachers. Gotta put that on my list o' things to do. That and buy milk and bread.

G'nite!! :)

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez