Apr 29, 2008

The plane has landed and chaos has commenced....


My Dad has been in town for a few hours and has been captive of my brother and his drama. He goes to meet my brother and very first thing, my brother has to go to his probation officers. Um, yeah, my brother was convicted of felonies last week, and is now on probation. So, my dad waits in this office for 2.5 hours, and calls me to ask if I can go get my brothers baby so his girlfriend can get to work. Well, it turns out that the probation officer took my brother out the back door of his office in handcuffs and took him to his apartment to look for probation violations. (They didn't tell my dad BTW, who just sat in the probation office waiting) Anyway, they got my brother for 4 violations and ended up arresting my brothers girlfriend for outstanding warrants. Yep. They let my brother off with a warning because it was his first day of probation. My dad ended up bailing the girlfriend out of jail. Now my mom wants me to take the baby away from them because she's out of town and she's worried about CPS getting involved again. And my dad can't believe this is happening. All I could say was welcome to our lives, this is a weekly occurance.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez